Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

12.02.2014

Universal 2-in-1 USB Wall Charger and Portable 3000 Mah Power Bank / Battery Charger Review

UNIQUE 2 in 1 DESIGN - Combining a Wall Charger and a Power Bank that fits in the palm of your hand

CHARGES BOTH - Its own Power Bank Battery and your Device together either directly from a Wall Socket or from a USB Power Source - LED indicators

WALL CHARGER SPEC - Input AC 100-240V~50/60Hz 0.15A | Output DC 5V-1A

POWER BANK 3000 mAh SPEC - Input: DC 5V-800mA | Output DC 5V-1A

COMPATIBLE WITH - Leading Smart Phones and Tablet Manufacturers - Built in power conservation technology eliminates power drain

 
This is one of the best inventions I have ever used. It's so small I can keep it in my purse or keep in on my coffee table. Sometimes we all run out of juice. Whether it is our bodies or our phones. We pick up coffee for a quick fix. Why don't we do the same for our phones? This handy little contraption helps charge your phone when you need the extra battery and for my phone, it holds about 2 full chargers. A great purchase and would make a great Christmas gift!
 
You can purchase this on AMAZON

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20