Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

12.02.2014

Organic Match Review




HIGHEST QUALITY MATCHA: Shade grown, Ceremonial Matcha powder is distinctive due to the vibrant green color, slightly sweet flavor and smooth finish.

OVER 100 YEARS OF ORGANIC FARMING EXPERIENCE & RECOGNIZED BY THE UN: Our certified organic family-owned Japanese tea farm has been operating since 1915, run by the same family for over 3 generations. Grown in the Shizuoka region of Japan, recognized by the United Nations as a Globally Important Agricultural Heritage System

ENERGY POWERHOUSE, NATURAL MOOD ENHANCER & MENTAL FOCUS: Boost your vitality with the unique ability to reduce stress levels, focus the mind, and provides all-day energy.

UP TO _137x THE ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA: Matcha is a fine powdered form of shade grown green tea leaves. This means you consume the entire leaf providing your body and mind with a maximum concentration of Polyphenols and EGCG.

LIFETIME GUARANTEE 110% MoneyBack - If for some reason, you are not satisfied with our Organic Matcha we provide a no-hassle no-questions-asked refund. Yes, we are that devoted to your happiness! :)
 
As a 2x young adult cancer survivor, I am always looking for ways to stay healthy and stay in control of my health at that. I am a big fan of green tea not only to boost my metabolism and give me energy but to help with the mental focus and stability. It has an acquired taste if you use too much of it so make sure you only use what is called for. There is a great recipe book that comes with so you can try it in tea, pancakes or smoothies. I prefer it in the tea because it does give you additional carbs if you are trying to cut back. I have found that after a couple days of using, I am having more energy to do the things I want and focusing better. I highly recommend this product as it is a great grade of matcha!
 
You can purchase this on AMAZON

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20