Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

12.02.2014

My Twins' First Christmas Book Review

My Twins' First Christmas
 


In this next adventure for Paris and her twin sisters, she teaches them about all of the Holiday activities surrounding Christmas, as well as a little bit about Hanukkah and Kwanzaa.
 
 
 This is a wonderful book for anyone looking for something holiday related for their youngsters to read. It's a colorful, well written story about twins (who also have a variety of other books) that experience multiple cultures in one, specifically Jewish celebrations and others like Kwanzaa. It's fun for the little ones to read and you can be happy knowing it is showing them other cultures. I highly recommend this to anyone with little ones.
 
You can purchase this on their WEBSITE or on AMAZON
 
 
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20