Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

12.30.2014

20% Salicylic Acid Gel Peel Review

Each bottle contains approx. 15-20 full facial peels.
Comes With 365 Day 100% No Hassle Money Back Guarantee!!!
You can return the item even if its empty!
Made with Pharmaceutical Grade Salicylic Acid
Guaranteed Quality: Made in USA. Manufactured in an FDA compliant cosmetic laboratory.
 
 
I am always looking for new facial peels to try out in order to keep my skin looking young and healthy. The serum is easy to apply and I let it sit for the directions on the package. It does burn slightly but nothing that seems too much. More of a, healthy burn... It peels off and than for the next 2-3 days my face peels and my skin is so much softer. It's very refreshing and along with exfoliating, I think it's a great product. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to brighten and add more youth to their skin. I also love that it has 15-20 peels per bottle so it's very much worth it.
 
 
You can purchase this on AMAZON

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20