Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

12.02.2014

Sweet Orange Facial Cleanser Review

HOW DOES IT WORK? Vitamin C is a powerful anti-oxidant that will help fight and protect your skin against oxidative damage. Vitamin C is extremely effective against healing and preventing sun damage from excessive sun exposure that most of us have accumulated over decades. ULTIMATE VITAMIN C Facial Cleanser, used along with our family of Vitamin C products will help diminish fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots, as well as give you a tighter, toned, and healthier looking complexion.
 
DISCOVER NATURE'S BRILLIANCE! Made in the USA With The Highest Quality Natural and Organic Ingredients Available. 98% Natural, 70% Organic. Contains No Alcohol, No Parabens, Gluten Free, Vegan (Plant Based), and No GMO's, Cruelty Free and Never Tested On Animals!
 
 
I have never had such smooth and soft skin as I do now since I have started using this facial cleanser. The smell is so sweet and citrus-y that I love cleaning my face. It is never too early to take care of your skin and I like using this along with the toner and moisturizer to really help make my face soft. There are no sticky side effects and as I already said, the smell is amazing. I love being able to use a cleanser and see the difference in just a couple of days. It's like exercise; you want to make sure you stick to it to see the greatest results. And it is all natural so there are no parabens and other cancer causing ingredients. As a 2x cancer survivor, that is a big plus for me.  Go order yours today!
 
You can purchase this on AMAZON
 
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20