Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

12.03.2014

Insulated Lunch Bag Review

Save Money by Packing your Lunch with the Sacko Insulated Lunch Bag.
 
With Convenient Features and Contemporary Designs this Polyester Lunch Tote Bag is ideal for those on the go.
 
It's got an Adjustable Shoulder Strap, Multiple Pockets and a Large Main Compartment area. It also Features an Elastic Rope on it's side to Hold Beverages and also includes a Side Handle.
 
These Lunch Bags are Ideal to Take to Work, for Kid's Lunches, Outing Events, Picnics, etc.
 
Bag is 12.25"h x 10.25"w x 8.75"d




Talk about a lunch box meant for adults. Over Thanksgiving week, we took my stepson out hiking each day and since we don't like eating out, we packed our lunches each day. The thing I loved most was that we could fit 3 sandwiches, 4 water bottles and all of our fruits & snacks in the box with even more room to spare. It kept the food cold and we didn't have to worry about anything getting smooshed since there are handy compartments for all of your needs. When we are not using it for hiking, I take it with me to work for my lunches. I'm outside a lot in the park and have to bring my lunch with me sometimes. It has a handy strap that can be lengthened to your needs and is comfortable to wear or carry in your hand. This is one bag we will be using for years to come. 

You can purchase this on AMAZON

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20