Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

12.02.2014

Collapsible Diffuser for Hair Dryer Review

Compact collapsible design for easy storage and travel
Fits most Hair Dryers minimizes risk of hair damage
Decreases Frizz and maximizes shine
Adds body while encouraging natural texture
One diffuser per box available in Black, Pink and Blue
 
 
Can I first say the colors are so cool! I love having brightly colored products to keep in my bathroom and this is one of them. The downfall is that my hair dryer is one that it unfortunately doesn't fit. So I ended up giving it to someone else who fit their blow dryer and they were so impressed with it. It works perfectly without any glitches and dries her hair perfectly. I highly recommend this but do make sure that you have the correct dimensions for your hair dryer before you purchase. It would make a great stocking stuffer!
 
You can purchase it on AMAZON
 
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20