Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

12.03.2014

Softly Wipes Review


 
150 ct. EXTRA LARGE 7" x 8" wipes. Use fewer wipes to get the job done.
Anti-bacterial formula kills 99.9% of germs in less than 5 seconds.
 
Use on hands, body, and surfaces. Alcohol-free. Vitamin E + Aloe.
Soft & thick quilted fabric for a plush, pillowy feel. Strong enough to hold a 12-kg kettlebell.
Citrus Fresh Scent. Made in the USA.
 
 
Coming from someone who is ALWAYS in and out of the hospital or always sick, these are mans best friend. This comes along with having had cancer a couple times as a young adult I am susceptible to a number of germs and usually catch something if I just walk by someone. I am usually carrying hand sanitizer and wipes all the time but it gets expensive to keep buying them so I was thrilled when I got this large container. They are currently in the car so that whenever we go somewhere like out to eat or just to go shopping we have an easy grab & go wipe at hand. I recommend these for teachers, low immune system patients, or anyone who just wants to keep their family healthy.
 
You can purchase these on AMAZON

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20