Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

12.02.2014

Lime Infused Retinol Moisturizer Review

Vitamin A is one of the most important vitamins for the appearance of your skin. Retinol belongs to the family of chemical compounds known as Retinoids, and is particularly effective due to its small molecular structure. This allows for penetration deep beneath the skin and promotes cellular renewal. Retinol has been embraced by dermatologists and estheticians alike for its ability to smooth wrinkles and lines. It also increases moisture and elasticity and assists the skin in repairing itself.
 
Recent dermatologic advances have allowed for even more stable retinol formulations, along with solid studies regarding their efficacy. Retinol is a powerful antioxidant that assists in creating stronger, healthier skin cells and increases the amount of skin-support substances. It is also used in the management of keratosis pilaris and acne, as the increased skin exfoliation of Vitamin A helps unclog pores.
 
Our ULTIMATE RETINOL Moisturizer should be a component in any quality skin care regimen and for those looking to maintain a youthful glow.
 
 
If you are familiar with my reviews, then you'll know that I am a big fan of Azure Naturals and their products. I have yet to find a product I do not like and I am pleased to say that the trend continues.
 
The lime infused retinol moisturizer is a fantastic addition to my facial product collection. The smell is aromatic and leaves me feeling refreshed after applying. I don't have the fine lines that most people who use this do but it doesn't stop me from taking advantage of keeping my face healthy and young looking. When you apply it around your eyes, there is an immediate cooling sensation that like I said, is very refreshing. After a week of using this product, my face is so soft and smooth. I have friends even saying that it looks like I have a glow to my skin. Great compliment right? I highly recommend this to ANYONE who wants to take care of their skin without any side effects!
 
You can purchase this amazing product on AMAZON!
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20