Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

12.02.2014

Sweet Orange Vitamin C Facial Toner Review

VITAMIN C WORKS! Vitamin C dramatically boosts the production of collagen, which increases your skin's rate of cellular renewal. Improved cellular turnover refines your skin's texture, while visibly plumping and firming your skin. With consistent use of this and our complete line of Vitamin C products you will see a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles! We have combined some of the most powerful anti-oxidant ingredients available into each of products! Ingredient combinations that provide up to eight-fold antioxidant protection. Vitamin C is perfect for sun-damaged skin. Our ULTIMATE C Organic Toner will produce a 96% reduction of sunburn cells, and prevent the formation of new free radicals in sun-exposed skin, fading age spots and dramatically improve discoloration leaving your skin with a youthful glow! Our products deeply penetrate your skin to repair sun and other environmental damage, while boosting production of new collagen and elastin.
 
 
I've tried probably hundreds of toners and they are either bad smelling or just don't work and dry out my skin even more than it already is in a dry climate. The sweet orange scent is so delightful and as soon as I use the toner on my face & neck, my skin is soft, clean and likes brighter. Not only that but my pores are smaller too in just a couple of days use. As I said, there are no poor side effects and the scent is great so you can keep your face looking youthful and enjoy the process in the mean time. Plus the vitamin c is simply fantastic for your skin. I like to use this with the moisturizer and cleanser as my beauty routine. I recommend this for anyone who wants a great product with all natural ingredients (no fillers or parabens).
 
You can purchase this on AMAZON

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20