Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

12.02.2014

Liztek JSS-100 HD Shower Speaker Review

 
High definition Bluetooth 3.0 audio wireless connectivity with seamless streaming and 6 hours of playtime.

Universal compatibility with Android and iPhone tablets, smartphones, iPods, MP3, MP4 and other Bluetooth enabled digital players.

Easy access to Handfree Talking / Volume up / Volume down / fast forward (skip) / Backward / Pause / Play / Power buttons.

Water resistant loud speaker and built-in mic for both outdoor and indoor use.

Don't let the water stop you from enjoying your favorite music, great companion for beach, poolside, on boat, shower room, bathtub, or kitchen.

 
 
If you ask any of my friends I am always in the bath tub relaxing when I am stressed or when I want to relax. It's like my place to go. So it only makes sense to use a shower speaker instead of risking getting my phone wet sitting on the toilet or using a bulky Bluetooth speaker that takes up space. This speaker is perfect. It's got a suction cup so you can keep it on the wall with you and not have to worry about getting wet since it is water resistant. I think anyone who takes a shower or bath (basically EVERYONE) should go and buy this!


You can purchase this product on AMAZON


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20