Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

12.03.2014

Precision Grooming Set Review

ABSOLUTE HIGHEST QUALITY! - Never deal with low quality tweezers again! Our stainless steel professional tweezers have perfect alignment and will never rust. Grip any hair, from baby fine to coarse, the first time - everytime!

PRECISE FOR DELICATE AREAS!! - Avoid skin damage! The extreme precision and sharpness of our splinter tweezers can remove ingrown hairs and splinters without major skin damage for quicker healing.

PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT WITH OUR LEATHER CASE! - Our high quality protective faux leather case is great for protection, storage and travel.

Make a one-time investment in our Four Piece set of professional tweezers and you will never go back to a cheap store brand.

Makes A Beautiful Gift Either For Yourself Or For A Friend .

 
I am loving my professional set of tweezers and scissors. I keep these in my purse for easy access whether it is to pull out a splinter or to tweeze my eyebrows. They are sharp and you don't have to worry about pinching yourself. Plus the scissors are great for trimming your nail if you have a random broken nail like I always seem to have. I think these would make great stocking stuffers this Christmas! Go get yourself a pair and order one for your friends too!
 
You can purchase these on AMAZON

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20