Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

12.01.2014

Lemon Zester Cheese Grater Review.

So this time of the year is all about the cooking...right?!  So when I had the opportunity to try this kitchen tool, I was so excited!
I ordered this product from amazon, and with prime i got it in 2 days and had it just in time for my favorite Holiday Thanksgiving!!

& it had multiple uses!
  - Grate a rich Parmesan or Reggiano over your favorite pasta or salad 

- Zest fruit including lemons, limes, oranges and coconuts 
- Grate chocolate to sprinkle over delectable desserts or ice cream 
- Grate ginger or garlic for stir fries, stews and more 
- Zest lime or orange over the top of your favor beer or cocktail 
-Toss your old spices and grate fresh cinnamon and nutmeg for today's meals


The price is amazing! So make sure you check this product out on Amazon today!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20