Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

12.02.2014

BeeSili Oil & Sauce Bottle Basting Brush Review

 Love to cook but desire to simplify & save time, space, money and calories? Tired of the oil & vinegar sprayers that clog up after a few uses? If so, Bee Sili Silcone 3-in-1 Oil, Vinegar & Sauce Bottle Dispenser, Basting Brush & Food Storage Container is the perfect kitchen gadget for you. Just pour your favorite liquid into the bottle. Dispense each drop sparingly or pour large amounts. Next, place the cap securely on the bottle dispenser. Flip the bottle over to uncap the durable silicone basting brush and spread the liquid. Place the cap back on the brush for storage. It's durable, lasting and reusable. Enjoy the ease of use and convenience for years to come.
 

 
This is one of my favorite projects in my kitchen! It is so great for anything from olive oil to barbecue sauces and vinegars. I love using it while grilling to add touch ups to my meats or to brush pants with oil to help keep them from sticking. It is easy to use and easy to clean. Would make for a great stocking stuff for anyone who likes to be in the kitchen or the grill. I highly recommend it!
 
You can purchase this on AMAZON
 
 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20