Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

9.30.2014

YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE wall decal



"...you are my sunshine, my only sunshine...you make me happy when skies are grey!" ...or as my two year old would call it "HAPPY HAPPY song" has always been sung in our home growing up, and i sing it to my little fellas now. At least once a week my 2 year old calls his Nonni {Great Grandmother} and her any his Granddaddy sing it and play it on guitar. 

SO needless to say I was beyond thrilled to be able to try out this decal. Working with Stacy at Bobee was such a pleasure! (Please view her wall decals on AMAZON) you won't be disappointed. 






You can also find her on Twitter or Facebook  @BobeeInc 
Today I got the sweetest Thank you card, she has gone above and beyond any seller I have worked with.
Just some amazing things about her product as I wrap up this review, 
  • INSTALLATION IS EASY AS 1, 2, 3: All Bobee decal stickers are very easy to install and take only minutes. Peel off the backing paper and position the decal on a clean, dry surface. Rub the transfer paper in place to adhere the sticker to the desired location. Peel the transfer tape. Instructions included.
  • Proudly MADE IN USA. Comes in high quality matte black vinyl, measures approximately 23" wide by 7" tall as shown, Click the link, and view this product for yourself 
You are my sunshine wall decal


  • #BobeeFan



  • I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Social Profiles

    Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

    Popular Posts

    Blog Archive

    Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
    Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20