Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

9.22.2014

Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel Review

Luxe Beauty Microfiber Hair Towel 19 x 39 inches is made from double sided brushed terry microfiber is extremely soft, gentle on hair and super absorbent.

Microfiber is extremely absorbent and will dry hair faster.  Using this towel also will drastically cut time used on heat drying products such as a hair dryer that can damage hair.
 
 
I absolutely hate going to bed with wet hair. But I also hate having to blow dry my hair right before bed. It's such a big inconvenience when all I want to do is curl up in bed and cuddle with my husband. He hates it because I get the pillows wet or leave towels everywhere or even thinks I might get sick. Ok, I won't physically get sick but he tries to get me to dry off before bed. With the Luxe Beauty Microfiber hair towel, there is no more going to bed with wet hair. I step out of the shower, give it a shake in the towel, and then wrap it up for a couple of minutes before bed and my hair is dry. *voila* It really is the perfect towel. It's super soft and is pretty large so you don't have to worry about not getting all of your hair dry. If you do want to blow dry your hair after, you don't need to spend as much time either! It's a perfect addition to your bathroom routine.
 
 

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20