Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

9.22.2014

Eco At Heart Stainless Steel Straw Reviews

Announcing the launch of  ECO AT HEART! The eco-friendly alternative to using plastic in your lives.

Do you ever wonder what happens to the plastic that you throw in your trash? The majority ends up in landfills, never to be recycled or reused.

If you're concerned about the effect that plastic has on your body, or if you want to reduce your plastic footprint on the planet, then ECO AT HEART can help you start.

We are releasing the first of many products in our eco-friendly alternatives to plastic with a 5-pack of stainless steel straws. The perfect starting point for you to become a concious consumer and eliminate plastic from your life.

Here's some key points about our Eco at Heart stainless steel straws:

Extra wide 3/8" - perfect for those thick smoothies
Odorless & Tasteless
Reusable
5-pack - perfect for the whole family
An excellent gift idea
Free eBook included packed with 25 Smoothie recipes
BPA Free - Dishwasher Safe
Store in the freezer to keep drinks chilled
18/8 Grade stainless steel - won't rust or bend
8.5" Long, highly polished and perfectly straight
 
 
I have only had these straws for a week now and I am in love with them already! The first thing that I love is that they are eco-friendly. It's a pack of 5 stainless steel straws and they are wide brimmed. I tried them with a shake and it was perfect. It was able to suck up the chunks of bananas and chocolate chips. I didn't freeze the straws first because it was already cold so I was really happy that the straws kept the drink cold even without freezing it. I tried it again with them in the freezer and drank it with iced tea and it was perfect. It kept my drink cold for hours just as long as it would if there was ice in the drink. These are neat and really great and I'll be using them for years to come. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Do these have any type of funny taste with them? How do you put them in the dishwasher? Just in the utensil tray? Does it clean them pretty well? I love straws, but hate plastic ones, and have only seen glass straws (really, don't understand that one).

    ReplyDelete
  2. No funny taste. They do get SUPER cold when you drink them with something cold obviously. We have a dishwasher but surprisingly, I don't use it. We wash everything after we use it for the most part so I couldn't actually say how to use in the dishwasher. They came with a metal brush that cleans it. So we just use those with it. But these are pretty good. They are large so when we were drinking our shakes from sonic it sucked the bananas and ice cream right up. Better than the straws they gave with it.

    ReplyDelete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20