Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

9.29.2014

Martha Clyne Hypoallergenic Quilted Stretch-to-Fit Mattress Pad (Queen Size)



Martha Clyne Queen Mattress Pad



From making the bed to sleeping to doing the laundry, count on the Martha Clyne Hypoallergenic Quilted Stretch-to-Fit Mattress Pad to make your life easier, comfier and healthier. Plus, its quality construction is backed by a 10 year warranty.

I washed this put this on my bed over the weekend, and fell in love. Its beyond soft, its knitted polyester... sides on easily & will stretch to cover extra-deep pillow top mattresses up to 18inches! Our old mattress cover popped off after a few days, this has been on my bed since friday evening and its still on.

I was sent this product directly from TOMOSON, so unfortunately I'm not 100% sure where you can purchase this, or if it comes in different sizes. Ive emailed the company and will up date the information when it becomes available to me. 

Enjoy refreshingly wheeze- and sneeze-free nights, thanks to the quilted platform plumped with hypoallergenic polyester. And for breathable comfort, both sides of the quilt are made of woven fabric with an exceptionally high cotton content.

  • #marthapad
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20