Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

9.08.2014

PhantomFit Reflective Bands Review

The Secret Of Staying Safe Without Clunky Battery Operated LED Lights Jogging can be dangerous. Whether you are wearing dark or light colored clothing, it can be difficult to be seen by motorists. Reflective ankle bands are the perfect solution to be safe and be seen by motorists.

Reflective bands are the best solution because they:
- Are visible from over 1,000 feet, even in low-light situations.
- Attaches securely and comfortably with strong velcro
- Can also be used on your upper wrists or arms in spots greater than 10 inch circumference
- Are extremely durable and long-lasting
- Are lightweight and portableWhat's Included?
- 2 Phantom Fit Reflective Ankle Bands

If you buy today, you'll also receive
- Nylon carrying case for portability
- Our favorite workout music downloadable as a mp3 file

 
As a runner, safety is my number one goal. I sometimes go out running as early as 5am or as late as 8pm and it's still dark or already dark by the time I get out. I also run by myself most days so it's not the safest if I go out without any reflective gear. It's embarrassing and silly looking but it's something I am going to wear because I care about not getting hit by a car. I received these bands and they are the perfect fit for runners or even cyclists. They fit securely around your ankle or around your wrists/arms. For me, my arms were too small for the Velcro to fit but they worked perfect around my ankles. If you are looking to get safety gear, Phantom Fit is your best bet! You can purchase them on AMAZON.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20