Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

9.22.2014

Argan Oil Hair Mask Review

 
Our Argan Oil Hair Mask is a deep conditioning treatment designed to transform dry and damaged strands into soft, shiny, healthy hair. Its restorative ingredients - such as Argan Oil, Japanese Green Tea, Amino Acid Complex, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil & Vitamin B5 - work together to penetrate hair deep down and deliver ultimate nourishment and hydration to enhance texture and shine. This intensive blend full of organic ingredients also serves to strengthen hair to defend against heat damage and other external aggressors.

Key Active Ingredients:
+ Argan Oil
+ Amino Acid Complex
+ Coconut Oil
+ Shea Butter
+ Vitamin B5
 
I have never tried Argan Oil before in anything but I was really intrigued when I saw this hair mask. I have seen hair masks before in my favorite store, Lush Cosmetics, but I have never spent the money on it. I jumped on the chance to try this and I am glad I did. The directions say that you can use it after you shower on clean hair, or you can use it as a daily hair conditioner. I didn't really want to have to take a shower and then put it in my wet hair and then rinse it out again so I decided to try it as a conditioner and I am glad I did. After filling the tub, throwing in a bath bomb and putting on my face mask, I applied the hair mask to my hair and relaxed for 15 minutes allowing it to sit on my hair. Time to rinse and see the results. The first time I used it, I blow dried my hair afterwards and the results were wonderful. My hair was silky, smooth and shiny! The next time I used it I didn't blow dry my hair and wanted to see the results. They were the same. Once my hair dried it was soft and shiny. I was very thrilled about it. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to boost the look of their hair. It smells amazing, it's not too thick and it doesn't make your hair greasy or oily. I will continue using this because I can tell you over and over how amazing it is.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20