Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

9.08.2014

NuElle Triple Active Cellulite Cream Review

* Contains top 20+ well known botanical cellulite fighting ingredients
* Diuretic, improves circulation, reduces the appearance of cellulite overtime, Firming, detoxifying, organic and all natural
* Light cream texture, easy to apply, fast absorbing. Creates sauna effect.

Our fabulous creation NuElle contains  a cocktail of 25 well known flub busters that assist in weight loss and cellulite reduction, like caffeine, L'Carnitine, Butcher's Broom, Bladderwrack, Ivy and many others. Formulated to work both on the surface and in depth, this revolutionary treatment has  multiple performance that can be seen with the naked eye within 2-3 weeks. Firming on the surface, detoxifying on the inside, reducing water retention and fat cell clusters, while improving circulation and  overall appearance of the skin.

 
Being a runner, I don't necessarily have any cellulite that I have to get rid of, but I do dislike my hips. It is probably close to a very unhealthy self esteem because of my hips but regardless, I wanted to try this out to see exactly what the hype is. My first thought was that it was going to be a bust. My second thought is that it was going to be just like those "wraps" but just without the wrap part of it. I was happily pleased with the results because it does work pretty well and you get the results, but it's just as I thought would happen. When you stop using the product, the water weight comes back. If you were to use it every day religiously, you'll be fine. It does have a sauna effect to it as it gets really warm as you can feel the water being pulled from your skin. If you have a pair of pants you want to get into and you just want a quick fix, this is the product. But don't expect it to stay gone. I am 115 lbs and have a good bit of muscle but I still noticed the water being removed. It does make your skin super soft which is nice though! A little sticky to apply but if you rub it in circles it works the sticky part out. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed if you want just a quick fix.  





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20