Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

9.28.2014

Shandali Stickyfiber Hot Yoga Towel Review


Shandali Stickyfiber Hot Yoga Towel

IMMEDIATELY IMPROVE YOUR YOGA PRACTICE: Increase your confidence and focus while your mat stays dry and you stay safe on your mat - no more slipping around!

ULTRA-ABSORBENT & QUICK-DRYING: The GoSweat towel was designed to soak up more sweat and moisture than any other yoga towel. And it quick-drys in minutes! Just hang and dry!

YOGA | GYM | BEACH - LIGHTWEIGHT & EASY: The GoSweat towel is a perfect companion to any activity. Lightweight, so you can carry it easily to and from your yoga studio. Versatile so you can use it at the gym, pool, beach, and other activities.

SAVES YOU MONEY: Extends the life of your yoga mat by creating a hygienic layer between you and your mat. Survives countless washings (cost-savings)!

HASSLE-FREE MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!
 

When I am not running, I like to stretch out and help my muscles strengthen and heal by doing yoga or pilates. Now that we have moved, we have hardwood floors in many rooms and carpet in the living room. I like to be able to use my mat without knowing that it is going to make me slip and hurt myself. This mat is unlike any other. Since I have already purchased a similar yoga mat from Shandali, as well as a travel towel, I knew I was expecting a great product and I was not let down. It doesn't slip, it doesn't get saturated with set when doing hot yoga. I'm thinking when we go to the lake we might bring it with us also since it is great for the pool and beach also! It really is a great mat and I won't go to any other brand.

You can purchase it on AMAZON.


 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I need to look into this! My mat gets super sweaty during the summer, and I hate that it slides around on the carpet. We are installing wood floors soon, so I don't want to fall during yoga time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for wood floors. Actually, I recommend any of the Shandali mats. I use them on the carpet too since I don't like the way our carpet feels after a while. They are really soft too. I do like this one better than the last one I reviewed because it does have the extra sticky cushion.

    ReplyDelete

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20