Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

9.28.2014

My Konjac Sponge Review

MY Konjac Sponge is the highest quality konjac sponge in the market. Our products are proudly carried by Whole Foods Market and major online retailers.

 MY Konjac Sponge are made exclusively with the konjac fiber, a pure vegetable fiber taken from the root of the Amorphophallus Konjac plant.  Konjac plant, also known as konnyaku potato or elephant yam, is a plant that is native to eastern Asia. Konjac root is rich in minerals, vitamins, and it has been traditionally used as a beauty treatment for a long time in eastern Asia.

MY Konjac Sponge is made to the very highest of standards, using the purest volcanic rock filtered water and food grade konjac. All of our products are hypoallergenic & fragrance free. 
 
 All of our products are never tested on animals, and they carry the Vegan Society logo as well as Leaping Bunny logo, the highest standard of cruelty-free status in the cosmetics industry. 

 
I am a huge fan of Konjac sponges and this is no exception. I have used quite a few sponges (some charcoal, some original) and this one is one of my favorites. It's large enough that you can keep it in your hand and clean your face without any issues. Occasionally, it'll try to yank my nose ring out but that's just because I'm not paying attention. It is a sponge. I typically use it to rinse of my face masks or to just exfoliate in the morning and it makes my face super soft and clean. I love that this one has a little string so you can hang it from your shower caddy to dry. If you are looking for a sponge for your bathroom, this is the one!
 
You can purchase it on AMAZON.
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20