Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

9.28.2014

Best Bath Pillow Review

Your search for the perfect bath spa pillow is over.
 
Put away that air pump forever! This bath pillow has a great new contemporary style and is very comfy. Well made, the bath pillow material is waterproof PU foam . If the pillow falls in the water...nothing to worry about! No water can get inside the cushion which alleviates any smell. If you enjoy soaking in the tub with a good book, you'll love this pillow. It is firm but you can use it either way (flip it around and find out if bean side up or bean side down is more comfortable to you as both work with varying areas of pressure/support). Your new pillow will support your head well. The feel of this pillow is similar to an orthopedic assistive device for those who want and need neck and spine support in the tub but it is super cute. This pillow helps your neck relax and it is very therapeutic.
 
A must have for EVERY bathroom. The white bath pillow goes with all bath colors.
 
 
 

I am the type of person that absolutely loves to go and soak in the tub. Sometimes I'll bring a book, sometimes I'll just listen to music. Since we just moved, I was very excited to see that we had a nice, large bath tub. The only thing I didn't care for was that it was not angled. When I lay down, my neck is in this awkward position and I don't stay in as long as I want to. I am pleased to say that this is no longer an issue thanks to this bath pillow. It has 2 suction cups so that it sticks to the tub and in the process of seeing where I like the pillow best, I realized they pop out pretty easily if they are stuck on a ceramic wall. But they go back in just as easy so it's not an issue. The pillow is firm, but still soft so you can relax comfortably. With my specific tub, I prefer the pillow upside down with my neck in the smaller part. But if my tub was angled, I would probably use it the other way around. I love that it has the suction cup so I just keep it suctioned to the wall when we are not using it and it is waterproof so there won't be an awkward smells after a while. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes to spend time soaking in the tub.

You can purchase the pillow on AMAZON.

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20