Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

9.05.2014

Grazia® Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan Review


Grazia® Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan is a non-stick food grade silicone muffin cupcake baking pan that is extremely easy to clean, safe to use in the oven, microwave, dishwasher, or freezer. It is heat resistant for up to 450°F.

--FDA Approved
--High Quality Construction
--Manufactured in Socially Compliant Facility




I have always been a big fan of baking. Cookies, cupcakes, muffins, breads, brownies; you name it, I'll bake it. The thing I dislike most about baking though is that you are usually always left with a big mess to clean up. I decided that I wanted to give this silicone pan a try and I was actually pretty impressed. Even though they didn't "pop" out as much as I was hoping for, it was probably because I had gooey brownies and not a bread like material. I will be trying it again in the future with something less sticky to see if that helps but even with a little bit of brownie left in the cups, they were still so much easier to clean up. One swipe and they were clean. It is the perfect size for small muffins or bite size cakes. Out of all the pans I have tried, I am definitely a fan of this one and will be continuing to use it on a baking basis. 


 
If you are thinking of purchasing these pans, don't hesitate. You can find them on AMAZON
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20