Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

10.17.2014

Vitamin C Serum 20% with FREE BONUS Vitamin C Eye Cream Gel Review

Vitamin C Serum With Triple Action Anti-Aging Ingredients
 
Stable Serum Made in the USA in an FDA Certified Facility
 
Anti Aging Antioxidant Vitamin C with Hyaluronic Acid
 
Helps With Hyperpigmentation, Melasma, Wrinkles and Collagen
 
★ FREE Vitamin C Eye Cream ★ 
 
Our Top Selling Eye Gel retails for $35 on its own, but are giving it to you FREE with your Vitamin C Serum purchase because we are committed to you getting the BEST SKIN possible.
 
 
The best thing I love about this is that there is no scent. I have tried many products and since I have been living in a very dry area, it's nice to find a product that doesn't leave my skin tacky feeling or smelling like a perfume store. The serum acted like a toner for me so that I had no need to use one anymore. My skin feels so soft and the added eye cream was a plus! I highly recommend to anyone wanting to change up their beauty routine.
 
You can purchase this on AMAZON
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20