Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

10.16.2014

Stretch Mark & Scar Cream Insta Natural




  • #instanatural
I was picked to receive and review this product by Insta Natural to try out some of their natural beauty products. Once I saw what they offered I jumped at the chance to try out their Insta Natural Stretch Mark and Scar Cream.

As far as a daily moisturizer I loved this. It is very lightweight and comes in a HUGE bottle. I like that it is all natural and leaves my skin naturally soft and not greasy. Also a little goes a long way. It is very non-irritating to my sensitive skin. It also lasts for a long time I could feel my skin soft over six hours after application. I only used it for a few weeks so far, but as far as my stretch mark scars, as well as acne and bruising/surgery scars I saw a great reduction especially in their color. This definitely makes them blend in really well.

Insta Natural's Stretch Mark and Scar Cream can be used as a preventative as well. I was not able to test it that way, but I liked the non-greasy, no fragrance as what I used when I was pregnant did not smell very good and was very oily. This was perfect and even dispenses in small amounts.

Insta Natural strive to have their customers 100% satisfied. Their logo is actually "we truly care about you". The majority of the ingredients are oils, vitamins and organic herb blends. It is good for two years in the bottle, they do not test on animals and they even offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product. Insta Natural's Stretch Mark and Scar Cream is an effective treatment to minimize the appearance of current marks, while also preventing the forming of new ones. It heavily moisturizes the affected areas and enhances the elasticity of the skin. The key ingredients for Insta Natural's Stretch Mark and Scar Cream are Vitamin C, Cocoa Butter, Rosehip Oil, Mango Butter, Grape Seed Oil and Evening Primrose Oil.

I loved Insta Natural's Stretch Mark and Scar Cream and will continue using it in the future. I give this product 5 plus stars!


Purchase yours today on amazon. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20