Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

10.28.2014

Professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer Review


I received this product to review, and I was so excited to try, Im a sucker of my lemon drops, and this made the process so much easier! I also like lemon in my tea and this is easy to use, all you do is cut the lemon in half and squeeze it. 

YOU can Purchase this today for yourself or a gift on amazon!


Why Choose the Btipsy Lemon Squeezer as your first choice?


- Almost no Effort Needed to Get All the Juice Out 

- Designed to Get MAXIMUM Leverage From the Two Handles, So You Can Extract Almost Every Drop of Juice 
- Can Be Used for Lemonade, Cocktails, Fish, Salad and Much More.. 
- Unlike Others Chipper Squeezers That are Breaking After a Few Uses, Our Squeezer is Made to Last and Will Remain in 100% Perfect Condition All the Way 
- Easy to Use For both kids and old men AND for Both Amateurs and Professionals 
- Hang Your Juicer In an Easy to Locate Place In your kitchen With the Stainless Steel Ring 
- Dishwasher Safe and Super Easy to Clean.
In Just 3 Easy Steps

1- Cut the lemon in half 
2- Place the lemon downwards into the squeezer (The shell is on the top) 
3- Squeeze the juice




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20