Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

10.27.2014

The Japanese Konjac Sponge Cleanser Review

 


Introducing the Japanese Konjac Sponge, the famous 100% natural and Eco-friendly facial and body cleansing sponge from Japan. The Japanese Konjac Sponge is well known to remove dirt, oil, blackheads, dead cells while gently exfoliates skin. It contains positive minerals and antioxidant ingredients that help nourish and smooth skin naturally. Your skin will feel the difference! Free shipping in the USA!

 
I am a huge fan of Konjac sponges and this is no exception. I have used quite a few sponges (some charcoal, some original) and this one is one of my favorites. It's large enough that you can keep it in your hand and clean your face without any issues. It is a sponge. I typically use it to rinse of my face masks or to just exfoliate in the morning and it makes my face super soft and clean. It is kind of small but that works great for cleaning the small areas of your face like between the nose and cheek. If you are looking for a sponge for your bathroom, this is the one!

You can purchase it on their WEBSITE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20