Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

10.27.2014

Fierce Confidence Review

 
Decisively masculine, Fierce Confidence lives at the core of every guy who carves out his own destiny. Seductive and sophisticated, there's an undercurrent of energy with enough edge to keep things interesting. Magnetic and bold, this scent commands attention with unspoken Fierce Confidence.

Contains alcohol, Made in the USA
Fragrance can ship to US, CA, UK and most European countries.
 
Store Item: 164-646-0034-010
Web Item: 81730

 
I received this sample cologne from Crowdtap. The smell is actually really wonderful and that's hard for me to say because I have a very sensitive nose. Most smells make my nose act up or make my eyes watery & itchy. It's also really hard for me to find a smell I like because I am very picky.
 
 
Thankfully,  I really do love the smell and so does my husband so there are so much more cuddles when he smells so yummy! It's a little pricey but now that we have tried the sample on my husband, we will probably purchase it because of the long lasting scent as well as how little you need to smell great. Go to Abercrombie & Fitch and get your husband his Christmas gift early this year!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20