Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

10.27.2014

Muti Purpose Bags Review


 
SIZES
Large - 14" x 10" x 1"
Medium - 10" x 8" x 1"
Small - 8" x 6" x 1"
X-Small - 7.5" x 3.5" x 1"
 
Waterproof mesh allows you to easily contents while
protecting the contents from dirt or other elements
 
Easily open and close the zipper using the heavy duty zipper puller. 
Each bag includes a clip to securely attach your bag to handles.
 
These multipurpose bags can be used as travel packing bags,
for the office, in school, at home and more.
 
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


 
Can I just say that I love these bags and now I want to buy more! I got the medium sized bag and I am currently using it to hold all my pens in the car but they can be used for anything! They are waterproof, the perfect size and easy to carry with a convenient hook! In the future, I'll use it for my make-up for when we got on vacations. It is very durable and a great buy for anyone looking to get a little more organized whether it is make-up, for travel, or just around the house.
 
 
 You can buy it on AMAZON
 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20