Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

10.16.2014

Salon Edge UV Lamp Nail Polish Timer 36W Acrylic Gel Light Dryer Slide Out Tray Review

Salon Edge's line of professional gel curing UV Lamps will serve as both a vital and trendy addition to your salon or spa.This lamp is equipped with a mirrored base, manual and automatic interval settings, and powerful 9W UV bulbs. Designed with lightweight portability, this single hand lamp makes it simple for travel use or rearrangement within your work space.
    -36 Watts
    -Color: White
    -Easily Cures Gel Polish with Automatic and Manual Interval Settings ( 90, 120, or 180 Seconds)
    -Large Square Sized Body Comfortably Fits One Hand
    -Lightweight Body Makes Travel Easy
    -Dimensions - 9"W x 3.5"H x 10.25" Deep
    -110v
 
 
I have never been so impressed with a UV nail light as I am now. I am a big fan of doing nails at home and have been using at home gel polish. It takes 2-3 minutes under this light and it works fantastically. It doesn't smudge or leave them tacky. The polish dries perfect and looks professionally done. No need to have the salon do my manicures when I can have perfect nails done on my own.
 
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20