Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

10.25.2014

Old Factory Candles Gift Set & Review

 
Made in the USA with natural soy wax and self-trimming cotton candle wicks.
Each gift pack comes with 3 fragrance-themed candles.
Each of which burns clean for over 20 hours.
The subtle jar design makes it the perfect complement for any decor, and any room of the house - kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, family room, great room, basement.
 
Buy one for yourself, and another for a loved one - just because.
 
Every purchase is 100% Guranteed. If you are not comlpetely thrilled with the fragrance or appearance of these candles. We insist you send them back (at our expense) and we'll give you a full refund. No hassles. No headaches. That's our promise to you.
 

 
I absolutely love candles but with my husband having seasonal allergies and myself being very sensitive to certain smells, it's hard for us to find candles that don't make our eyes water and throat scratchy. I wanted to give these a try because they are made of soy and didn't sound like they were "overpowering" with scents. I went ahead and tried the Fall Harvest because I love the smell of cranberry. I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin but I was very pleasantly surprised when I lit it and it has more of a "banana bread/cinnamon" scent to it as not so much pumpkin. I had it burning for a couple of hours and you can't even tell that a dent has been made in the candle. Yes, they are a little small at only 2oz each, but with how long they burn for, the size doesn't matter to me. The cranberry smells just as good as the pumpkin and I can't wait to burn my 3rd candle. I highly suggest these to anyone who likes candles. I am already looking forward to purchasing the Spa Day candle next!

 
The next set of candles I am going to get will be the SPA DAY
 
You can purchase Fall Harvest on AMAZON.
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20