Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

10.27.2014

Dot and Dot Small Packing Organizer Review Review

Order yours just in time for the upcoming Hoilday Travel or for the perfect Christmas Gift today! You can choose from 10 colors! They are available at amazon!
I was able to fit, diapers..wipes and a out fit for my son in one and still have room left!
They come four to a pack and are great to throw in your suit case incase you want to have more room to bring stuff back from your trip!
Dimensions: four separate ones at 14" x 5" x 2.75" 
These are  the perfect size to hold my makeup items as well as toiletry items, and things for my husband and son that I usually don't have a proper place for during traveling. They're also the perfect size for underwear and bras and will make it easier to find exactly what I want when I'm unpacking. Love them! Thinking about buying a bigger size already. I love storage solutions! Perfect for the holiday trips coming up...order yours today!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20