Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

10.01.2014

Ellie's Best Nut Milk Bag





Who loves to Juice? 
Tired of the chunks left behind? Ellie's Best Nut milk bag is for you!


There are several different uses, so if your not a juice drinker you can use to it countless ways! 


•Traveling or Camping
•Perfect for straining and easy to store•

•Yogurt Strainer
•Cold Brew Coffee
•Cheese Making
•Sprouting Bag

**Perfect for Vegans!!


Fine mesh minimizes sediment and allows for sprouting of even the smallest of seeds and grains. Its less than $10, and you can reuse it.. easy to clean! PLUS you even get a recipe book for free after you purchase! 

I was beyond excited to try out this product, I haven't got the hang of making the cheese, or milk YET (I will be trying when I have more time) But I used to to strain my juiced drink, it was very easy to clean afterwards..it got all the big chunks out that you end up sipping up. I'm a texture eater and drinker, and this really made my juice easier to drink. 

Shakes and Juices are the new thing now a days, so I would defiantly recommend this product. Do you know someone who loves to juice or make their own milk, this would be the perfect gift with the holidays around the corner. 


In order to get the free recipe book you must first purchase the bag! :)

This is the actual Nut Milk bag by Ellie's Best
#bestnutmilkbag

Want to Make Nut Milk??


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20