Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

10.27.2014

Dot & Dot Muti Purpose Bags Review


OHH ...yes! This is the perfect bag for makeup! (yes there are many other uses, but seeing how I'm a female, when it came in the mail, thats the first thing i thought of!) It has a plastic lining, so it can be wiped out if anything breaks..or you leave an eye shadow open..face it ladies, all of us have had accidents in our make up bag! :)
I have the small one, but I will be purchasing the one that you can get all sizes! 
I ordered this product threw amazon.
The small is perfect for your makeup, its so all squeezed in there, not to mention the clear package it comes in you can also use! :) 
This is the perfect gift for anyone who loves to travel, or a college student. Buy one for yourself too..Thanksgiving, Christmas and New years are right around the corner, have this before you decide to travel! You will love it! 
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply return to get a full refund. No questions asked!
...what are you waiting on?? Order a few today! 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20