Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

11.04.2014

Suddora Patriotic Wrist Sweatband Review

Looking for some retro sweatbands? You are in the right place. These striped cotton wristbands are great for a ton  different of events, including being the most patriotic during the Fourth of July!

*Ultra Comfy and Durable! 80% Cotton, 12% Spandex & 8% Nylon.

*Great for sporting events and athletes!

*Also amazing as an accessory

* One Headband and Two Wristbands
 
 
My husband and I typically run many 5k's together and I run the further distances like 1/2 marathons. When I saw these, I thought they would be great for wearing while running for the veterans 5k's we do. We raise money for veterans, cancers, and various other charities so it's fun to dress up when we run. These fit comfortably and are very stylish considering. These are the best for any event!
 
You can purchase it on their WEBSITE
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20