Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

11.10.2014

Pink Ribbon Sweatbands

Pink Ribbon Sweatband Sets - Great to use during basketball, running, cycling and other sports. We make our headbands with a ultra high quality material so it doesn't irritate your head or wrists. This means you can wear it longer while doing your physical activity.
  • Ships Same Day.
  • Ultra Comfy and Durable! 80% Cotton, 12% Spandex & 8% Nylon.
  • Absorbs sweat like a champ!
  • Match up this set to your uniform or event.
  • Bulk discounts available, ideal for athletes / directors who need a lot for their organization.

 
My husband and I typically run many 5k's together and I run the further distances like 1/2 marathons. When I saw these, I thought they would be great for wearing while running for breast cancer awareness month. We raise money for veterans, cancers, and various other charities so it's fun to dress up when we run. These fit comfortably and are very stylish considering. These are the best for any event!
 
You can purchase them on their WEBSITE
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20