Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

11.04.2014

11 Watt Light Bulb Review

These Brillante™ S14 sign-style replacement light bulbs are perfect for keeping your sign or set of string lights looking its best. You'll receive a pack of 20 incandescent bulbs with nickel electro-plated bases (for corrosion resistance). The classic transparent bulb design gives off a warm, inviting light from the 11 watt, E27 / E26 socket bulbs. For use both indoors and outdoors with both light-duty and commercial grade string lights. These bulbs are also a more affordable alternative to Edison style bulbs while offering similar aesthetics
 
 
Purchase from exclusive Brillante™ distributor fifetradingco with confidence. We use padded, protective packaging to ship these bulbs and back them up with excellent customer service should you need it.
 
 
I had no clue how I was going to write a review on lightbulbs. I mean, it is something you use on a daily basis but you never think about it. So when I received a box of 20 lightbulbs, I was like wow, what do I write? But the answer is, light bulbs are necessary. I decided since they aren't super bright bulbs, I wanted to put them in our bedroom in the lamp. It is a perfect fit and not too bright but not too dim. They are great for something you don't want to over power the room. Great buy and price!
 
You can purchase them on AMAZON
 
 

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20