Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

11.21.2014

Dr. Song Teeth Whitening Kit

Dr Song Teeth Whitening Kit includes:
• 8 large syringes - good for 50 applications
• gel applicator brush - for easy application of whitening gel
• LED Blue Light Accelerator - for acceleration of whitening process
• moldable teeth trays 

 
I have used many other teeth whitening products from strips to gels and Dr. Song Whitening Kit has been the best so far. My teeth are very sensitive from going through chemo and with doctors/dentists permission, I was given the all clear to try this product. I used them for 3 days doing it for 2 times per day and there is a huge improvement. I drink a lot of tea and don't want it staining my teeth. It's super easy to apply and the results are fantastic. There is a lot of product left for touch ups when you need it but I highly recommend this product for anyone looking to whiten their teeth.

You can purchase this product on AMAZON

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20