Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

11.13.2014

Forlan Skincare Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review

Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Vitamin C, A, D & E ~ One of the Best Anti Aging Wrinkle Creams for Younger Looking Skin ~ This Top Moisturizer Product for Face & Eyes Helps Tighten, Firm & Hydrate Skin While Reducing Fine Lines & Wrinkles for Men & Women ~ Great on Acne Scars and As Botox Alternative ~ Try It Before Dermal or Facial Fillers, Supplements & Injections ~ Buy with Confidence with Our 100% Guarantee ~ 2oz ~ Made in USA



• Specifically Formulated To Reduce The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles While Making The Skin Appear Younger, Firmer And Smoother.

• Contains Natural Ingredients Including Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel And Lavender Oil Which Are Great For Alleviating A Variety Of Skin Conditions.

•  Professional Grade Anti Aging Moisturizer Is Non-Greasy, Quick Drying and Paraben Free With An Airless Pump Dispenser Making Targeted Application A Breeze.

• Suitable For Most Skin Types Can Be Used Under Your Regular Moisturizer or SPF Cream To Give Skin A Dewy, Plumper Look.

• Buy With Confidence With Our 100%, No Quibble, Money Back Guarantee.


If you are like me, you want to try the latest and greatest in skin care products. Yes, I'm only in my mid twenties but it is never too early to take care of your skin. When I saw the positive reviews for this serum, I just had to have it. From the time of order to delivery, the product was shipped quickly and got here in perfect condition. Now I have only been using it for 3 days and I usually use it for 2-3 weeks before I write a review but I've already had great results so I had to share. My husband even said I look like I have a glow to my skin. It's not sticky or greasy and it absorbs nicely without any residue. The scent is pleasant. Not over powering and not fake smelling, just natural. For the size, I think the price is just right. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an addition to their beauty routine.

You can purchase this product on AMAZON

#ForlanHyaluronicAcidSerum

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20