Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

11.21.2014

Dr Song Professional Teeth Whitening Kit Review!


I was so excited to try this product! Especially with the Holidays around the corner, and all my family taking pictures. 
Ive tried many types of AT home whiting kits, and no of them have worked for me. My teeth and gums are super sensitive, and Dr Song was perfect for me.
You can purchase this product on amazon to try it out for yourself.


Dr Song Teeth Whitening Kit includes: 

• 8 large syringes - good for 50 applications 
• gel applicator brush - for easy application of whitening gel 
• LED Blue Light Accelerator - for acceleration of whitening process 
• moldable teeth trays 



If you have an extra sensitive mouth like mine, you can also purchase Dr Song Remineralization Gel 8 Syringes Teeth Treatment


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20