Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

11.21.2014

IArrow for Samsung Galaxy S5 {Tempered Glass} Screen Protector Review.

I have the worst luck when it comes to my Cell phone, and Yes my husband sells them for a living, but I always seem to drop and break the glass! Ive done it on several, will...that problem is no longer a problem..thanks to this amazing Tempered glass screen protector! I absolutely love it! & it was so easy to apply! Ive had it on for about 2 weeks now...and i can honestly say this will be my go to screen protecter in the future.

(Ive had one before but i paid close to 40$ for it, and i could always see my finger prints on my phone screen--not an issue with IArrrow!)

Amazon is where you can purchase it from.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20