Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

11.04.2014

Bio'Sensiya Rejuvenating MultiVitamin Night Time Serum Review

 
Helps to support healthy skin function and maintain its firmness. Appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, uneven skin is diminished overtime while firmness and elasticity are enhanced.

  • 1.5% of Vitamin A (Retinol) enhances overall skin beauty, improves appearance of pigmentation, skin texture and tone, as well as boosts skin hydration. Retinol is also effective at managing acne and eczema, as well as improving discolorations.


  • 15% Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant, interrupts the free-radical damage process that causes skin to look and act older. It helps to maintain healthy, resilient skin, counteract wrinkle formation by increasing collagen production and reverses age-related damage to skin.


  • Vitamin D supports overall health of skin preventing moisture loss and outer layer to become thinner and more fragile.


  • Ferulic acid (from rice bran oil) has strong antioxidant properties is excellent at neutralizing free radicals and acts as a great stabilizer of topical soultions containing Vitamin C.


  •  
     
    As an avid user of Sweetsations products, I am very pleased to find another product that I am going to continue to use. It's tough to find products that are easy on the skin, smell good, and actually work but they have done it again. After just a week, my skin is softer than it was previously and I find I have to exfoliate less because of it. It's all organic so your skin won't be subjected to ingredients that you can't pronounce or that are harmful. It is super easy to use: just wash your face, apply the serum, and done! I'm only 25 so I don't have wrinkles but it is nice to take care of your skin and I want to find products that work before I do need them. I would incorporate this into any beauty routine.

    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Social Profiles

    Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

    Popular Posts

    Blog Archive

    Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
    Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20