Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

11.21.2014

Premium Yoga Mat w/ Strap Review

 
TOP RATED ECO-FRIENDLY PREMIUM YOGA MAT

This ultra-sleek looking lightweight mat is designed to be the ultimate yoga mat for home, studio, and travel.
Extra comfort and durability comes from our specially designed eco-friendly memory foam. 

Instantly reduce injuries with the thickness, grip and responsiveness of the mat which allows you to maintain perfect balance during poses. 

You'll love the convenient carrying strap included with your mat, that allows you to easily toss it under your arm as you head to class. 
72 x 24 x 5mm 
Zero odor. 
Eco-friendly: Free of Phthalates, Latex, metals, harmful toxins, and SGS Approved. 
Easy to wash: Simply wipe down your mat with a non oil based soap or detergent, then rinse off. Hang dry. DO NOT PUT IN DRYER. 
$1 from every purchase goes to support Urban Youth Yoga Programs in need.
 
 
One of my favorite things to do as a runner is practice yoga when I do not have a long run planned. I like to switch my cardio to easy yoga and pilates so trying to find a mat that works for what I need is hard. They slip, they get a smell, to big, too small, too much fabric, too little fabric; you get the picture. So when I opened this up and tried it for the first time, I was impressed. It didn't slide and was just the right thickness. Plus, it really is a great price for how great this mat is. I highly recommend it for anyone who does pilates, piyo, yoga, or just want a good mat for stretching.
 
You can purchase it on AMAZON
 
 
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20