Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

11.17.2014

Azurenatural Ultimate Rosehip Review

ROSEHIP OIL WORKS! Rosehip Oil is lightweight, non-greasy, and quickly absorbed. Rosehip Oil will leave your skin firmer, smoother, and more radiant with improved elasticity.

HOW DOES IT WORK? Rosehip Oil contains 77% of naturally occurring essential fatty acids plus super antioxidants Vitamin E, Vitamin C, and a natural form of Vitamin A (Retinol), which helps delay and reverse the signs of aging, helps with new cell regeneration, and promotes increased collagen and elastin production.

HOW DO YOU RECEIVE OPTIMAL RESULTS? After cleansing, massage 2-3 drops on your face, neck, and decolletage. Use morning and/or night in conjunction with your regular moisturizing products.

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! Our 100% Pure Organic Rosehip Oil is sustainably sourced and certified by Ecocert, the USDA, and the European Union.

ONE YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are so confident that we have created the best Natural and Organic skin care products available we back all of our products by a 365-day, 100% Hassle-Free, Money Back Guarantee. If you don't absolutely love any of our products we will give you a full refund, including shipping as long as you purchase from Azure Naturals!

Rosehip Seed Oil has been used for centuries by ancient Egyptians, Mayans, Native Americans, and Chileans for medicinal purposes. Rosehip Oil is considered a dry oil and is quickly absorbed. It is extremely light weight and has no greasy residue. It has many benefits and can be used to treat a variety of hair, skin, and nail issues including the following: Wrinkles Premature Skin Aging Age Spots Hyperpigmentation UV Damage Scars,, Burns, and Acne Marks Psoriasis, Eczema, Dermatitis Dry and Damaged Hair Stretch Marks from Pregnancy or Weight Loss Brittle Nails.

 
 
After trying the Emu Oil, I thought I would try out further products from AzureNaturals and was pleased when the rosehip oil came to my mailbox. You can use rosehip oil for many things including hair, skin, scalp, stretch marks, etc. I personally have been using it as a treatment for my split ends as well as for dry skin. It has a nice pleasant smell to it and it isn't greasy at all. A little bit goes a very long way so don't do more than a squirt or two. It's a convenient squirt bottle and easy to use. I put a couple drops on my split ends and it was like they were healing right before my eyes. I also have a lot of scars after going through cancer twice so I put some on just to try to experiment and after a week they are not as noticeable. I'm thrilled to say this will be staying in my beauty regiment and I think everyone should go out and purchase this product.
 
You can purchase it on AMAZON
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20