Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

8.19.2014

Advanced Probiotic Ultra


Best Probiotics Supplement for your Body - Probiotic Supplement for Women, Kids and Men. Feel Great with Our All Natural Formula for Essential Good Health. 10.12 Billion Per Serving with More Than 50 Billion Cfus in One Bottle! Dr Oz Also Recommends Adding Probiotics to Our Daily Diets - Safe & No Side Effects, Great for Acne, Excellent for Colon Health and Constipation. Helps with Bloating and Abdominal Discomfort. Have a Digestive Advantage in your stomach today and Boost your Immune System with Billions of Live Cultures . 60 Vegetarian Capsules. 
 
 
I have been taking probiotics for the past year because I ended up spending a week in the hospital in isolation because I had a nasty illness known as c diff. If you have never heard of c diff, it is basically where all of your good bacteria in your gut is replaced with bad bacteria and you end up super dehydrated and having no control of your bowels, all while puking and having extreme pain throughout your stomach and back. The treatment for c diff is tons of antibiotics (I was on antibiotics for a month) and then keeping ahead of the bacteria and taking probiotics from pills or yogurt. I found a probiotic that was suggested to me but after I ran out and had the chance to try this one, I jumped on it. It has been a week now and I have had absolutely zero side effects. My last probiotic always was unpredictable. I even feel like it has helped in losing the last couple pounds I was hoping for and promotes boosting metabolism. I have nothing bad to say about this. Always do ask your doctor before taking pills but as far as these go, I highly recommend them.
 
 
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20