Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

8.05.2014

Stainless Steel Measuring Cups By KitchenMade™ Review

This set of measuring cups will last a lifetime.

MSRP: $26.99

Made of top quality polished stainless steel.

A set of 6 nesting measuring cups in mls and cups engraved on the handle and side of the cup so markings will never rub off.

This sturdy set will suit home bakers or commercial kitchens.

With pouring lip so great for measuring liquids or dry ingredients.
 
 
I am absolutely loving these KitchenMade stainless steel measuring cups. You can order the product HERE. Since I am always in the kitchen cooking or baking, I couldn't have been more excited when I was given the chance to test out these measuring cups. The plastic ones are always breaking after so much use and they always stain if you use food coloring. I have used them quite a few times now and I couldn't be more pleased. Some people have mentioned the numbers engraved on their cups have the wrong measurements but that is definitely not the issue with mine. They are easy to clean, easy to read and even easier to use. I love the pouring lip. Now I don't have to spill liquids from a circular cup. I am 100% pleased with these cups!  
 
 
 
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20