Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

8.21.2014

Bella & Bear Eyelash Curlers Review

It's a shame for you not to have curly, dramatic lashes when this little tool does it so easily!Features
✓ No pinch no pain curling
✓ Non slip handle
✓ Ergonomic design, to get every lash
✓ The Eye & Mighty eyelash curler lifts and curls like no other eyelash tool. You will know that you have found "the one"
✓ The spring loaded handle means you get a lot more lift with less pressure, say goodbye to straight lashes and hello to sexy curvy eyelashes!

How To Use The Curler
✓ With eyes wide open, position the lash curler at the base of your lashes
✓ Gently squeeze and hold for 10 seconds
✓ For added drama add 1 coat of mascara for a pretty daytime look
✓ 2 coats for a dramatic look
 
 
I was really excited to get the eyelash curlers. it comes in the most adorable box and makes you want to just give it to someone *reminder, buy for birthday gifts for friends* The curler itself is very nice. It has a hard rubber handle that is easy to grip and because it is spring loaded it takes a bit to squeeze. I think it's more effective because you don't ever have to replace the rubber pad. It's also rounded so your eyelashes look curly rather than look crimped. After trying it out, it actually curled my lashes and it was really quick and easy to use. Just hold it down for a few seconds and then apply some mascara. I have very little eyelashes after finishing chemo so I was afraid that I would lose them easily but it wasn't hard at all and didn't pull them out. Squeezed it for a few seconds and then put on my mascara and it was that easy. It says you can use 2 coats but I like the way it looked with just one.

Bella and Bear is offering my blog readers 25% percent off until December 31st if you use the code NEXTDOOR at checkout. Go to the websites below and order yours now! They are also offering up one of these fantastic eyelash curlers to one lucky winner! You can enter below and be sure to check out Bella and Bear on www.bellaandbear.comFACEBOOK, and AMAZON.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20