Just some ramblings of an aerialist who loves to make things while traveling.

8.05.2014

The Bath Outlet- Rainbow Accessory Line Review

The Bath Outlet is a leading online retailer of luxury bathroom accessories. They pride themselves in providing our customers with the best shopping experience from the moment you enter the website to the moment you receive your products (and beyond).

The Bath Outlet currently have a great line of products out called the Rainbow Line. These products, made of thermoplastic resins, include hand mirrors, soap dishes and dispensers, makeup organizers, toothbrush holders and tissue box covers all in a variety of colors. 

 
 
When I had the chance to test out a new Rainbow product from The Bath Outlet, I had to jump at the chance! They have tons of products from soap holders to toilet brush holders. I chose to try the scale.  I have been looking for a decent scale that won't fail on me and boy did I find it. All the products come in a variety of colors and are cute and trendy. The scale is easy to use and fits perfectly in the bathroom. I chose the black one but like I said, you can get a variety of colors. You step on the scale after putting in the batteries (included in the box) and it gives you your weight. It actually is very accurate (with 4 people using it and getting their exact weights) I find that I will be using this frequently!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed Email Pinterest Youtube Twitter

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Copyright © GypsyJunction88 | Powered by Blogger
Design by Naturehippie20 | Blogger Theme by Naturehippie20 - Naturehippie20